Hello everyone, yes, as the title says so, I’m still alive! I haven’t posted in months! I didn’t even realize that it has been such a long time ago. So here’s a very short update (expect more and bigger ones soon, I have lots of pictures to show you guys! I wonder if anybody is still reading this, besides my brother ;))
– In the last post I was talking about an assessment/retake for school. Last summer I failed art school and I needed to redo a project, which I did at the end of August. Well, I failed again!
– Tomorrow I have ANOTHER assessment, and if that one’s finally good enough, I’m graduated!
– In the meantime I’ve been shooting lots of pictures for my 365 days project, my grandparents 60th anniversary (yes, 60 years of marriage, woah!) and cats & castles in little jars. That’s about it, really! Oh and I now work at Subway so I’m also a ‘sandwich artist’ now! Yes, it actually says that in the contract, haha :D
– I’ve chopped all my hair of, dyed it darkbrown, then it became darkblonde, then more copper and now at the moment it’s bright red!
– This is kind of procrastinating but I just felt the urge to post! This blog really needs a new layout!
Here’s a picture of my schoolproject, so you can see what I’m working on! This picture has actually been on Explore on Flickr, which means it’s one of the top 500 most interesting uploads of that day (and believe me, there are TONS and TONS of pictures being uploaded on Flickr on a day.. so a top 500 isn’t that much ;)). It is now my most popular picture on Flickr, with 255 favourites and almost 3000 views, wow! I also really like it :)
Wish me luck for tomorrow! :)